Milk Paint 101
April 14 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75
Do you have the winter blues? This is the perfect time to refreshen some of your tired looking furniture with Milk Paint! In this workshop we will guide you through all the Miss Mustard Seed basics to get you started on your own projects! This hands-on experience will give you the confidence you need. We will be painting sample boards, as well as a crate for you to take home.
You will leave this class with:
- An understanding of MMS Milk Paint, what it’s best for and its limitations
- A familiarity with the colours and products available in the product line
- A comfort level with mixing milk paint to a consistency that’s appropriate for their project
- An understanding of MMS waxes and oil finishes and how to apply them correctly
- Hand’s on experience with basic techniques like layering two colours of paint, encouraging chipping with hemp oil, distressing, wet sanding and antiquing
Participants are also encouraged to bring in pictures of projects they are hoping to finish so that we can discuss tips and techniques.
This workshop takes place on Sunday, April 14 from 1 – 4 pm and is limited to 8 participants.
Our studio is located at 26 Brock St. W in Uxbridge.
To purchase and reserve a seat, just choose “Add to Cart.” Upon payment processing, you will receive a receipt by email.
All workshops are non-refundable. Registration can be transferred to another date provided 48 hours notice is given. Transfer must be completed within 3 months of the original class. No-shows to a workshop forfeit their registration.
Full payment is required in order to reserve your spot. Payment can be made online or in person at our studio.
There may be instances where classes are either cancelled or rescheduled due to minimum amounts not being met. Please register early to avoid disappointment.